TWIN CITIES CLASSIC
The Twin Cities Classic pays homage to the old school paintball format! This local, Midwest 5-man, paintball event is designed to target the new and up and coming player and introduce them into a competitive atmosphere. This event will use old school 5man rules, and be capped at 16 teams. Our goal is to grow the Minnesota and Wisconsin tournament scene while focusing on safety and fun for all!
Old School Guns
Mechanical markers or
electronic markers capped at 5.5 BPS
Old School Event
Old School Fields
Brand new Hyperball field just for this event!
Format & Rules
- Rules: Old School rules, 5-Man, mechanical markers or electronic markers at 5.5 BPS. No RT triggers. No coaching.
- Open Class rankings: All players welcome! No APPA & No ID cards! Teams may roster up to 6 players.
- Event Itinerary: Gates open at 7am. Captains meeting at 8:30am & games start at 9am.
- Waiver required prior to play! Save yourself some time and do it before you head out to the park!
- Field paint only! $64.99/ case.
- Contract media only
- Contact: Kanowitz Photo
- First place: 1st place plaque
- Second place: 2nd place plaque
- Third place: 3rd place plaque
- Sportsmanship award: Sportsmanship plaque