Dye Titanium Barrel Kit
- Certified Pre-Owned. Looks brand new!
- The shop has acquired one more on trade in!
- Barrel kit was cleaned and re-polished! Could pass as new. 9.9/10!
- Includes collectors card #20 out of 33 in total kits.
- Includes everything that a new kit would come with!
The creation of the DYE Titanium Boomstick has set a precedence in paintball that has yet to be surpassed. Born in the shadow of the Boomstick® and bred of a new type of thinking towards paintball, the TI-Boomstick is the only barrel in the world to utilize one of the most expensive and high-tech materials available to man – Titanium. Initially used in aerospace and military applications, titanium found its way to the mainstream and started being applied as after-market parts for expensive toys. Titanium is world renowned for its exceptional strength and extreme light weight. Titanium has the weight of aluminum, yet strength exceeding that of stainless steel. The only obstacle in working with this material is the difficulty involved in machining and honing. We have overcome this obstacle to make the truest and longest lasting barrel available.
- Only 33 Kits made worldwide.
- Exclusive to Vintage Paintball.
- 8 Inch control bores (same length as CF).
- Mirror polished finish.
- Internal bore honed, not broached like all the other barrels providing the best surface finish out of ALL barrels ever made.
- 681/685/689 bore backs.
- Classic TI heritage external milling.
- 14 Inch gloss black Special Edition Tapered tip.
- Dye Boombox barrel case.
- Cocker threaded.
- All barrels produced by Dye Precision.
- Carbon fiber kit equivalent Cost: $560.
- Limited edition certified card.
- FREE Shipping in the USA.
Here are some fun facts about the Dye Titanium barrel kit:
- Dye has never produced 8 inch titanium barrels.
- Dye has never produced odd bore sizes, it has always been even bore sizing (84/88/etc).
- Dye has never produced a TI kit.
- The taper tip was already special edition in years past.
- When we measured the TI barrels with a profilometer they were 40x better on surface finish to the next best barrel!
- They spark!
The extremely sought after Titanium barrel backs have returned! Now with an updated classic polished finish! Titanium is just as strong as Stainless Steel, but over 45% lighter! Titanium is significantly more difficult to machine and hone than stainless steel or aluminum, making this barrel a marvel in precision machining technology. Every Titanium barrel back is precision glass blasted and honed with a proprietary process that yields a 6-micron, mirror finish that is the most accurate and consistent finish available in the industry. The Multi Stage Precision Honing removes all imperfections in the alloy’s surface, ensuring the least amount of air turbulence and drag on the ball. The alloy is so hard that if there is dust or sand in the barrel, sparks will disperse from the barrel upon propulsion of a paintball! This is a piece of paintball nostalgia, and they won’t be around for long. Get yours today!
The Dye Titanium Barrel kit is exclusive and available now at Vintage Paintball, the Twin Cities Paintball Park and Store located in West St. Paul, Minnesota! The only Paintball Pro shop / Paintball Store in the Twin Cities!