August 11th, 2024
Pre-register and save!
Early bird discounts end two weeks prior!
Twin Cities Paintball
- 7:00 am – Gates Open
- 7:30 am – Registration open
- 9:00 am – Game briefing
- 9:30 am – Team move out!
- 10:00 am – 12:00 am – First Half
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch break
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Second Half
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Epic final battle
- 4:30 pm – Awards & Prizes
BIG GAME Details
- Great for first time players
- Two BIG Teams
- The whole park will be played
- Simplified scoring system
- Separate staging areas, & controlled entry points
- Unlimited Respawns
- Special roles for Magfed players
How is a paintball big game scored!?
We have simplified everything! Get ready to play domination! The easiest way to score is to have control of a domination flag on the hour! At the top of every hour a team will be awarded one point for whomever’s color is showing on each flag! Simple and to the point. Just good times and straight forward paintball amongst hundreds of players! Make sure you read all the scenario paintball and game specific paintball rules!
PAINTBALL BIG GAME RULES
The Vintage Paintball big game has a few special rules and scenarios. Make sure you read through them here! Have any questions? Feel free to drop us a line!Big Game Rules
- Check out our paintball big game map for details!
- Switch sides at half time!
- Constant respawn.
- Watch out for enemy Spec Ops teams and players at game start!
Re-spawn for this game is constant. Once you are eliminated simply go back to your spawn, clean up, and check in with the referee, and your back in action!