July 16th, 2023
Pre-register and save!
Discount ends two weeks prior to event!
Twin Cities Paintball
Vintage Paintball big game
- 9:00 am – Gates & registration open
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am – Contact battle
- 12:00 am – 1:30 pm – First half game play
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – Lunch break
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Second half game play
- 4:30 pm – 4:45 pm – Epic final battle
- 5:00 pm – Awards
BIG GAME Details
- Great for first time players
- Two BIG Teams
- The whole park will be played
- Simplified scoring system
- Separate staging areas, & controlled entry points
- Unlimited Respawns
- Special roles for Magfed players
How is a paintball big game scored!?
We have simplified everything! Ready to play domination! The first way to score is to have control of a domination flag on the hour! At the top of every hour a team will be awarded one point for whomever’s color is showing on each flag! The second way to score points is by winning the final battle! Win the final battle and you score three points! Simple and to the point. Just good times and straight forward paintball amongst hundreds of players! Make sure you read all the scenario paintball and game specific paintball rules!
PAINTBALL BIG GAME RULES
The Vintage Paintball big game has a few special rules and scenarios. Make sure you read through them here! Have any questions? Feel free to drop us a line!Big Game Rules
- Yellow team: the yellow team starts the paintball game at the white castle (bottom on map) start gate on Outpost. Players respawn at Conquest Bypass Castle. Keep in mind this is for the first half as we switch sides for the second half of play.
- Red team: the red team starts the paintball game at the black castle (top on map) start gate. Players respawn at the Stadium map entrance. Keep in mind this is for the first half as we switch sides for the second half of play.
- Switch sides at half time!
- Check out our paintball big game map for details!
Watch out for enemy Recon teams and players at the start of the game! make sure to read our big game rules!
Re-spawn for this game is constant. Once you are eliminated simply go back to your spawn, clean up, and check in with the referee, and your back in action!