TWIN CITIES CLASSIC
The Twin Cities Classic pays homage to the old school by using throwback style rules, rate of fire and terrain. The Twin Cities Classic is played on a new and custom built Hyperball field which is more accommodating for all types and levels of players. The slower rate of fire wether it be mechanical or electronic 5.5 BPS adds to the old school feel and pace of the game. This event will use classic NPPL 7man rules, and be capped at 16 teams.
Old School Guns
Mechanical markers or
electronic markers capped at 5.5 BPS
July 12th, 2020
Classic 7-man, open class, paintball tournament!
Old School Fields
Classic Hyperball built specifically for this event!
Format & Rules
- Rules: Old School rules, 7-Man, mechanical markers or electronic markers at 5.5 BPS. No RT triggers. No coaching.
- Open Class rankings: All players welcome! No APPA & No ID cards! Teams may roster up to 9 players.
- Event Itinerary: Gates open at 7am. Captains meeting at 8:30am & games start at 9am.
- Waiver required prior to play! Save yourself some time and do it before you head out to the park!
- Field paint only! $64.99/ case.
- Contract media only
- Contact: Kanowitz Photo
- First place: 1st place plaque
- Second place: 2nd place plaque
- Third place: 3rd place plaque
- Sportsmanship award: Sportsmanship plaque