Join the team! We’re hiring.
Help us make the workplace awesome.
DREAM JOB! Park and Store discounts. No experience needed! Room for growth! Tips! Weekends/Part-Time; 8 – 24 hours a week. Outdoors, casual, and relaxed atmosphere! Applicants must provide customers with a safe, fun, and memorable paintball experience!
Basic job duties include: Bringing players to and from maps, supervising play, start and stop games, enforce park rules, customer service, & cleaning of rental gear.
All applicants must have reliable transportation. Must be 16 years of age, dependable, fair, outgoing, and have a strong attention to detail. Training provided. Equipment provided.
Full time/ Part time; 7 – 35 hours a week.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for Vintage Paintball. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability. You must be comfortable with making outgoing phone calls to customers. Past experience in this industry is a plus.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Make out going phone calls on a daily basis
- Handle online store listings: Website & Ebay
- Be a great team member
- Store cleaning
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
- Be comfortable selling and speaking on the phone
- Paintball knowledge is a plus
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus