Vintage Paintball Series
The Vintage Paintball Series is a local Midwest 5-man, paintball series designed to target the new and up and coming player. This series will use modified NXL rules and be capped at 18 teams per division, per event. Our goal is to grow the Minnesota and Wisconsin tournament scene while focusing on safety and fun for all!
Division 5: May 26th, 2018
Division 4: May 27th, 2018
Division 5: July 7th, 2018
Division 4: July 8th, 2018
Division 5: September 22nd, 2018
Division 4: September 23rd, 2018
- Gates open 7:00 AM
- Captains meeting 8:30 AM
- Games start 9:00 AM
2018 NXL bunkers. All layouts can be seen/practiced the weekend prior to the event at Vintage Paintball Park. Please reference our Advanced Play calendar
PRIZE PURSE OVER $10,000
- First place 1st place trophy, $1000 in Vintage gift cards, bottle of champagne
- Second place 2nd place trophy, $500 in Vintage gift cards
- Third place 3rd place trophy, $250 in Vintage gift cards
- Division 4 Series champs Championship trophy, bragging rights, bottle of champagne
- Division 5 Series champs Championship trophy, bragging rights, bottle of champagne
- Contract media only
- Contact: email@example.com
- Price: Only $50 per team per event
- This is an APPA series
- No ID cards or NXL registration fee
- Valid driver’s license or I.D. required at check-in
- Event paint only! $49.99/ case.
Format & Rule book
- Modified NXL rule book, 5-Man, best of 3 playoffs, 10 BPS MIL/NXL, 300FPS. No coaching.
- Amateur / Division 4: Teams may roster up to 8 players and 2 staff members. Each team will be allowed to roster one player that holds a rank of division 3 all other players must be ranked D4 or lower. Roster size and limits will be strongly enforced.
- Rookie / Division 5: Teams may roster up to 8 players and 2 staff members. Each team will be allowed to roster one player that holds a rank of division 4 all other players must be ranked D5 or lower. Roster size and limits will be strongly enforced.